[Geomoose-users] URL parameters

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 10:18:01 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am passing across a url parameter of mapbook to geomoose and it looks like
it is simply being ignored, for example:

http://www.foobar.com:2112/geomoose2/geomoose.html?mapbook=62_1364345175.xml<http://www.aqua3.com:2112/geomoose2/geomoose.html?mapbook=62_1364345175.xml>

The system simply uses the default mapbook as defined in the config.ini file
and ignores the url parameter totally, I checked the documentation link for
this and my call looks correct. The mapbook file is valid and works if I put
it into the config.ini. I also tried not setting a mapbook in the
config.ini..this results in no map even when the mapbook is specified on the
url as a  parameter.
I know its going to be an obvious one but can someone point out what I have
missed please.

Best

Carl