[Geomoose-users] User id

DEAN ANDERSON ANDERSON.DEAN at co.polk.or.us
Tue Jan 18 15:35:05 EST 2011

Brian

Do you want me to document this on the WIKI?

Dean

>>> Brian Fischer <bfischer at houstoneng.com> 1/18/2011 12:11 PM >>>

The code for the bookmark sessions is in the GeoMOOSE SVN trunk.  You
would have to download it and patch it in yourself or what until
GeoMOOSE 2.4 is released (not sure when).   I don’t think it is really
documented anywhere, but here is the tool definition in the mapbook.

                                                <tool name="bookmark"
title="Bookmark this Session" type="javascript" selectable="false">

GeoMOOSE.bookmark();
                                                </tool>

Brian Fischer,CFM  GIS Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.