[Geomoose-users] Displaying rectangles

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 06:43:24 EST 2011

Hello all,

this may be more appropriate on the mapserver list but I am not sure so here
goes.

I am going to need to display two rectangles as layers on my map, they will
need to be just a rectangular box with an outline and transparent centre
panel, sizes have not been given yet but will most likely be 25km high and
45km wide or something of that order, the rectangles will be of a different
size and have a different colour outline.
I am then going to need to try to get 1 or other of the rectangles to
display on the maps at all times and to "follow" the centre point of the map
as the user pans and zooms around.

Anyone have any ideas on how best to accomplish this?

Cheers

Carl