[Geomoose-users] Displaying rectangles

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jan 26 09:25:34 EST 2011

Carl,

   Have a look at mapserver's technique to place a copyright notice on
the map
(http://mapserver.org/faq.html#how-do-i-add-a-copyright-notice-on-the-corner-of-my-map),
although it may be difficult to calculate the center of the map.    Or
perhaps you could use the "drawing" layer of GeoMoose/OpenLayers to
automatically render some polygons.