[Geomoose-users] feature editing - able to add polygons, not able to delete or edit.

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:03:44 EST 2011

for further investigation, the mapfile defined inside this tag not loading
as a layer, and outcome become pink background

<map-source name="poly_editor" type="mapserver">
        <file>./development/test_polygons/test_polygons.map</file>
        <layer name="polygons"/>
</map-source>

my map file is bellow:

MAP

SIZE 400 400

EXTENT 427632.500000 4893613.330000 560300.922104 5015936.680000

UNITS METERS

SYMBOLSET '../symbols/symbol.sym'

STATUS ON

TRANSPARENT TRUE

LAYER

NAME 'polygons'

TYPE POLYGON

STATUS ON

CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS

CONNECTION 'host=localhost dbname=postgis user=postgres password=abcd1234'

DATA 'wkb_geometry from (select polygon_id, title, owner,
astext(wkb_geometry) as wkt_geometry, wkb_geometry from test_polygons) as
mytable using unique polygon_id'

CLASS

STYLE

SYMBOL 'circle'