[Geomoose-users] feature editing - able to add polygons, not able to delete or edit.

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:37:50 EST 2011

Using firefox, get the pink screen to happen.

Goto Tools -> Page Info, click on the media tab.

Scroll until you find the entry calling mapserver with your mapfile.  Open that into a new tab, then check what error it displays.  If you can diagnose that error, then great. If you cannot, post the error here.

Brent Fraser