[Geomoose-users] Want coordinates in UTM to hand off to service

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:47:48 EDT 2011

Your bigger problem here is extracting the attributes from a service call
(usually XHR) across domains.  This is the problem that pushes the best
solution firmly into a simple, local PHP service to do the call brokering.

GeoMOOSE can do some simple coordinate transformations on its own before
sending the request.