[Geomoose-users] Error: Website Declined to Show Page

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Oct 12 20:37:33 EDT 2011

I would need to know what version of IIS they are running.  As of IIS 7, Microsoft does not let you run CGI programs without some custom configuration.  It is a big pain and we have started to migrate more to Apache only because of that.

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734