[Geomoose-users] Error: Website Declined to Show Page

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Oct 12 17:17:52 EDT 2011

Ed,

   Sounds like a permissions problem with Windows/IIS.  Is IIS v6 or
v7?  From my notes on IIS 6 you need to:

1. Create virtual directories in IIS
2. Set write permissions on on the ms_tmp folder
3. Set the IIS Web Service Extensions to allow .php and Mapserver CGI.

But I don't think any of that covers the problem you've described.  Is
the mapserver_url in your mapbook relative or absolute?