[Geomoose-users] Error: Website Declined to Show Page

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 17:08:29 EDT 2011

Oy, IIS questions!  Does the "localhost" page show the MS4W install or their usual localhost?  If it shows the standard IIS/client-configured page, then there is a folder security setting in IIS that probably needs to be flipped to allow people to view that folder.

Brian can maybe help here?  I know not the wilds of IIS.