[Geomoose-users] select_custom.php and select_followup service- selecting too many things when table closed

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Oct 26 10:22:04 EDT 2011

OK, I see that it appears to be selecting on the start point of the
original layer.  So, when we close the table, it will select line
segments connected to the start point of that line segment but not the
"to" end.  Selecting on the center of the line segment would probably
work better for my situation.  Is there an option for doing that on line
segments?