[Geomoose-users] Adding GeoRSS to GeoMoose application

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Sep 26 16:15:38 EDT 2011

Dara,

GeoRSS is a supported ogr format, http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_georss.html

I've not used or tested this specifically, but am under the impression that MapServer can be set to use gdal/ogr as data source then if ogr can read the GeoRSS.  Then you can put the GeoRSS as a mapserv or wms source in a GeoMOOSE application just like any other.

More about ogr datasources in mapserver, here, http://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html

HTH, Eli

<F2C914F542434D6E8FB86177241E80A5 at GISWKSTN2>, "Dara Olson" <dolson at glifwc.org>