[Geomoose-users] Table view in 2.6?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 09:01:04 EDT 2012

Bob gets spoiled by the highly customized version.

Actually Bob, a huge motivation for the 2.6 redesign was to be friendlier to custom the back end.  So we've opened up the back-end hooks and are hoping that as we find more customizations we can enhance the events model to provide more flexibility to users.

Sorry for the run-on sentence, I'm "B.C."