[Geomoose-users] Behaving Properly with Multiple Tools

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:05:30 PST 2012

More oddly, how do you tell users which tabs are service tabs and which aren't?

I would think correct behavior would be for the map to do what is selected in the toolbar.

Identify
Draw
Switch to Identify tab

Should show the previous identify results but not update them on click since you are still in draw mode.

I'm not saying this is (or isn't) the most useful behavior, just what I'd expect given the model of tools are the verbs.