[Geomoose-users] Unable to implement select feature service

Lin, Joyce Joyce.Lin at pxd.com
Mon Dec 10 09:39:14 PST 2012

Hello Eli,

Thanks a lot for your help. I was able to view my layer when I had layer source as "Data/Lease/Lease" just that all my services besides "Identify" didn't work. (Identify worked, but got error when trying to generate report, the error was Error: Unable to load php/feature_report.php status:500
                               _28d()dojo.js (line 14)
                               _286/func()dojo.js (line 14)
                               _286()

here is what I just did for fixing the select feature service:

1.       I just set up firebug and found out that the service was looking for my lease folder under C:\ms4sw\apps\geomoose2\maps.

2.       I then move the whole "Data" folder under "C:\ms4sw\apps\geomoose2\maps\" and modify the "mapbook.xml" for proper path.

3.       The layer show up find and the select service seems to go one step further: It returned as "no feature found" even I am sure there should be something.

4.       The mapfile that generated for the select service in ms_tmp indicated the projection  as
                PROJECTION
                                '+init=epsg:4326'
                END
                My initial projection for the layer was 'init=epsg:32040', the mapbook.xml projection was EPSG:3857

Do you have any advice?

Thanks for any inputs!
Joyce

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.