[Geomoose-users] Unhandled request return Internal Server Error

sana butt sanaatifbutt85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:35:15 EST 2012

Hi Brent

I have re-installed the geomoose 2.4 for ms4w (downloaded from geomoose
site). At this stage, I havent change any code to make sure, that last
time, identify tool wasnt stopped working because of me.

Whenever I use the idnetify tool it gives me same error (Unhandled request
return Internal Server Error) which you mentioned me in your previous
email whereas when I use geomoose 2.2 for  ms4w, It works fine.

Also I havent figured out yet, why this 2.4 version is not working inside
my IE 9 but this works fine in latest version of firefox.

I am using ms4w 2.3.1.

Could you help in diagonsing this problem.

http://216.58.43.167/geomoose2/geomoose.html

Regards
Sana