[Geomoose-users] incubation meeting in a week

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Jan 10 18:17:48 EST 2012

Jody,

   I can't remember if someone has volunteered for the Code Provenance
Review.  If not, then I will.  From the OSGEO page
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Provenance_Review), it looks like the
task will produce a Review Document (perhaps as an RFC?) containing:

     1. A list of external components and their license status.
     2. A statement of the open source licensing of our source code,
with a list of discrepancies.
     3. Any other licensing issues needing to be addressed.

Am I on the right track?