[Geomoose-users] Cant get the demo data to work

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Jan 17 13:35:56 EST 2012

For others trying the same thing, here are the steps:

1.  Install MS4W 2.3.1
2.  GeoMoose 2.4 for MS4W - Web merc
3.  Restart Apache
         (using I.E, the site will show the html only)
4.  Edit compiled.js, line 2217: remove trailing ","
         (now will show icons, but no catalog)
5.  Edit geommose.html: uncomment Yahoo, Google, Bing APIs
         (now will show all Geomoose components)
6.  Get Google API key from Google