[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jul 19 07:52:12 PDT 2012

All,

This first item is completed, there was no requirement about making a note of things as I recall either.  Only that the items were reviewed and appropriate headers were placed in each of the files, which they were.

	-The project code, documentation and data has been adequately vetted to assure it is all properly licensed, and a copyright notice included

I believe this is incorporated into the headers for the files, not sure though about how this is supposed to be documented.

	-The project maintains a list of all copyright holders identified in the Provenance Review Document.

Do we need some sort of form for this, or would a project list thread trail suffice for documentation?

	-All code contributors have agreed to abide by the project's license policy, and this agreement has been documented and archived.