[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jul 19 09:14:55 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> All,
>
> This first item is completed, there was no requirement about making a note of things as I recall either.  Only that the items were reviewed and appropriate headers were placed in each of the files, which they were.
>
>         -The project code, documentation and data has been adequately vetted to assure it is all properly licensed, and a copyright notice included
>

> I believe this is incorporated into the headers for the files, not sure though about how this is supposed to be documented.

I was thinking about the data, but that appears to be covered here,
http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/browser/geomoose2/trunk/maps/demo/parcels/LICENSE

>         -The project maintains a list of all copyright holders identified in the Provenance Review Document.
>

> Do we need some sort of form for this, or would a project list thread trail suffice for documentation?

We can look at OpenLayerss as an example,
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/HowToContribute.  I think that
they then store these forms with the OSGeo Treasurer or Secretary.

Eli