[Geomoose-users] Authentication in GM 2.6?

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:40:50 PDT 2012

The easy thing to do is use one of the authentication/authorization modules that comes with apache.  Also, keep in mind that generally you should run authenticated services over https instead of http.  What you end up doing depends on how many users you expect and if you already have authentication infrastructure (e.g. LDAP).