[Geomoose-users] Identify a Layer

Zery zery.sp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:04:39 EDT 2012

  Hi,

I've searched the archive and had read the document, and I will be
hanging around here oftenly so please bear with me.

What I am doing right now with GeoMoose demo 2.2 is just changing here
and there but I am not messing with any codes besides mapbook.xml, etc.
My issue right now is when I click on a layer using identify tool I
can't get any result on the Information tabs.

I have change some pointers in identify_parcel.html that I'm guessing it
should be an attribute title of the layer. I also had add/copy metadata
from original parcels mapfile into my mapfile. I'm not messing with
identify.php.

As an info, my map consists of a few mapfile that was reading only
shapefiles, no google, bing or any other WMS services.

So, is there any configuration that i had missed to make my identify works?

Reagards,
Zery