[Geomoose-users] Identify tool

moff mofire githiro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:48:55 PST 2012

Thank you very much guys for your help. But my problem is still there, I
have tried to change the tolerance and also add the "the_geom FROM county
using unique oid using srid=4326 " but still no change. I have even tried
to rename the postgis table columns but no change. The layer is displaying
perfectly. find attached the altered mapfile and identify.html

I am so frustrated and i want to use this application for my masters degree
project.