[Geomoose-users] multiple applications from same GeoMoose code

Paul Wickman paul at flatrockgeo.com
Fri Nov 30 09:06:19 PST 2012

We have done a single code base/multiple mapbooks with all our v2.4
installs; modifying settings.in and the client-specific index.php files.
Just doing basic Apache auth for those index files, but it would be great
to have that ability baked more directly into GM.

Paul Wickman
CTO | Flat Rock Geographics
612.280.5850 | paul at flatrockgeo.com
www.flatrockgeo.com | twitter.com/flatrockgeo