[Geomoose-users] Legend not visible with maxscaledenom set

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Sep 11 10:59:26 PDT 2012

Thanks Dean.

From: Anderson, Dean [mailto:anderson.dean at co.polk.or.us]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:58 PM
To: Bistrais, Bob
Cc: geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] Legend not visible with maxscaledenom set

Bob

Also confirmed this and will submit a ticket as this is a bug.

Dean

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Bistrais, Bob <Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov<mailto:Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov>> wrote:
I am dabbling with the GM 2.6 release candidate and found a quirk.  At first I thought it was a problem with MapServer 6.0.2, but now I'm suspecting GM.

I have map layers that have a Maxscaledenom set.  The legends for these layers were not displaying, even when zoomed into the visible scale range.  I am now finding that, with the Maxscaledenom set, if the layer is turned off until you zoom into the Maxscaledenom, the legend will display when you turn it on.  If you have the layer on when outside the maxscaledenom, then zoom into the visible range, the legend does not show unless you turn the layer off, then on again.   It's like you need to "refresh" the TOC to get the legend to show.

Dean R Anderson
IT Director
Polk County