[Geomoose-users] How to capture Zoom To value

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Sep 12 13:09:24 PDT 2012

I asked this same question over a year ago with GM 2.2, but things have changed in 2.6.  I have my zoomto control set up with town names.  When a user selects a town name from that control, I would like to be able to capture that name to use as input in a service.  In the past, I did this by capturing the value in the custom.js file and modifying some code there.  So when the zoomto is activated in 2.6, what code is fired off that I might be able to modify to catch that name value?