[Geomoose-users] Identify not working

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Wed Sep 12 15:52:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a layer where I have added
               METADATA
                       'identify_record'       'templates/identify.html'
               END
and created a file in the subdirectory of the directory where the map
file is. Identify service is active since when I click to some point I
get the coordinates. This layer can be the only layer turned on in the
Catalog, but I still get no identify results and the message
containing the coordinates seems to be used.

What am I doing wrong? I have been pulling my hair out for quite some
hours now ...

Thanks for all the ideas.
Matej