[Geomoose-users] Trouble with query using file GDB

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Sep 24 10:19:18 PDT 2012

I am working on switching my parcel data from shapefile to file GDB for a parcel viewer application.  I have been able to get the data to display, and I can also do an Identify with this layer.  But, I am not able to use the Search feature and get results.  The response is "No results found for your query".  Using a shapefile with the same query parameters does work.  Is there some parameter in the map file, perhaps, that needs to be set?  Some other setting?