[Geomoose-users] identify report error question

Tim Hennig timhbellevue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:16:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can help me with this error message.

When I identify a parcel and click on the report hyperlink nothing
happens.  I checked in FireBug and this is the error message that I found.

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function getAttribute() on a
non-object in <b>C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php</b>

I should point out that all the information, shows up when identifying a
feature in GeoMoose, etc.

Any ideas or help would be very appreciated!

Thank You,

Tim

*Tim Hennig*
*GIS Coordinator**