[Geomoose-users] Come see us at FOSS4G-NA 2013

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 14:26:11 PDT 2013

Come visit us at FOSS4G-NA 2013 [1] in Minneapolis, MN from May 21-24.  GeoMOOSE started in Minnesota and was first presented in very early form at OSG ‘05. As OSG ‘05 was a precursor to the FOSS4G conferences, we feel FOSS4G-NA 2013 is a homecoming for the project. There will be a GeoMOOSE workshop [2] presented as part of the MN GIS/LIS Consortium’s spring workshops [2] on the afternoon of May 21st. GeoMOOSE developers will be attending the conference and we plan to grab a table at the code sprint on Friday the 24th. Friday is a free day, so even if you can’t attend the rest of the conference, stop by and see us during the code sprint. Also, be sure to check out the other projects at the sprint and the free presentations happening on Friday.

[1] http://foss4g-na.org
[2] https://m360.mngislis.org/event/session.aspx?id=86848
[3] https://m360.mngislis.org/event.aspx?eventID=76603