[Geomoose-users] Trouble creating PDF templates

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Aug 8 12:50:43 PDT 2013

I'm trying to modify the default PDF printing templates for GM 2.6.1, adding my own agency logo.  I do the process by making a copy of the template into Word, make the modifications, them use Word's Save As Adobe PDF function to save it back as a PDF file.

When I attempt to use it, I find an error in Firebug:
<b>FPDF error:</b> Unable to find xref table.
I've followed the GM documentation and think I was doing it correctly.  Suggestions?