[Geomoose-users] custom openlayers handler with geomoose vector layer

Boris franticpianist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 02:40:03 PST 2013

Hi,
I wanted to know if it is possible to add a vector layer to the mapbook
and use that layer for my custom openlayers handler that i had built?
I noticed that geomoose gives all layers a custom name not the one
specified in the mapbook.
I had managed to get the custom shape to display by adding a vector
layer via Map.addLayer(Example) but i can't get this to work with the
printing service.

I may also need to use the same handler for a wfs layer to work with
geoserver.
any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you so much
Boris