[Geomoose-users] trouble with Select on file GDB

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Feb 18 13:25:36 PST 2013

I've noticed some trouble with the Select Features tool when using features in an ESRI FileGDB.  At first glance the query looks OK, in that I get the expected results in the result tab.  But, the "Found Shapes" line says 0 features found, and the resulting database is not populated, so nothing gets exported to csv or other output.  In addition, I'm not seeing the features highlighted on the map.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?