[Geomoose-users] Displaying each layer from a mapfile in a separate layer

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:09:55 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Well, what I would like to do, is to have all the layers from a mapfile on
a separate row in the interface (all status = on, aka checked), to be able
to check and uncheck layers depending on what I want to see.

I tried several options but I just did not find an easy way to accomplish
this without inserting each layer separately in the map-source.

No matter which layers I add in the  catalog for this reference, I still
have them all nested under one checkbox;

<map-source name="county" type="mapserver">
<file>./test/parcels/parcels.map</file>
<layer name="parcels" status="on"/>
<param name="FORMAT" value="image/png;bits=8"/>
</map-source>

Is there a way to do this?
--
*Raiz Roland Robert*