[Geomoose-users] getProjection error - select.php

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:34:25 PDT 2013

I've crashed into the same issue that Bob (from Maine) posted about on the
Mapserver list last September:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2012-September/073223.html

I was wondering if it ever got solved?

++++++

In my version of events, I can say that the layer being queried seemed to
work fine as an individual layer (yesterday), but as soon as it was
combined in a GROUP with other related layers, this 500 server error occurs:

Call to a member function getProjection() on a non-object in
\htdocs\php\select.php on line 215

This is happening with the buffered_select tool in GM 2.6.1. All layers in
the group have the same projection defined in their LAYER descriptions..

Maybe the flaw is that GM looks for the GROUP name and not for the LAYER
name when it looks for the projection? and a GROUP does not (cannot?) have
a projection definition?

Tanya