[mapserver-users] getProjection error

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Sep 6 07:24:10 PDT 2012

Lines 213-215:

	if($layer->getProjection() != NULL) {
		$projection = $layer->getProjection();
	}

I've just added a Projection to the layer in question (the Map section already contains one), still no go.

The error log says: msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s)
-I am definitely clicking on a valid location, and the layer shows up visually on the map.  Not sure why it doesn't return a result.