[Geomoose-users] Displaying each layer from a mapfile in a separate layer

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:21:27 PDT 2013

If you want always want all the layers displayed you can use the map name
(as defined in the .map file) as your layer name in GeoMoose.

If you want finer granularity,  set a GROUP on the layers in the mapfile
that you want to turn on together and then use that group as the layer name
in GeoMoose.

(MapServer used to support an implicit GROUP name of "all" on every layer
but that was removed because it violated the WMS standard.)

I am not sure how well these methods play with the PHP services (like
identify) but if the PHP service fails that is a bug in the PHP and should
be reported so it can get fixed.