[Geomoose-users] getProjection error - select.php

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:40:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure Firebug would tell you.  GeoMoose JS only knows what is in the
> mapbook.  If you give it a group it will send a group.  The question is if
> the GeoMoose PHP side is handling groups correctly within MapScript.

Exactly.

Yesterday Eli and I discussed this a bit more on IRC, and I looked at the
php around line 215 a bit more closely. The failure is happening when the
code checks the projection of the LAYER. But if the LAYER does not have a
projection it will use the projection of the MAP.

In my situation, all my Layers have projections and they are all the same,
and are the same as the MAP projection, so in theory I can comment out the
3 lines of php that check the LAYER projection, which will force it to use
the projection of the MAP. This *should* mean that I can GROUP my layers
and still be able to use the select tool without further workarounds or
trickery.

Have not yet had a chance to test and confirm yet....