[Geomoose-users] Dealing with scales

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 07:33:55 PDT 2013

Hello all,

As I said in a previous post, I am trying to replace the old Chameleon web
mapping tool with GeoMoose.

Something that I did not quite understand, is why the scales are different
in these two mapping tools if they have the same extent;

So, I have an extent in the mapfile. Chameleon is giving me a scale
of 448286 and in GeoMoose I have 1:35203

Can you please tell me what am I missing? I first thought that it has
something to do with the ground_units param (as I need the units in feet);

Thank you,
--
*Raiz Roland Robert*