[Geomoose-users] RFC-4 Commit Management

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu May 30 09:52:42 PDT 2013

RFC-4 looks good overall to me. On this:

Use GitHub pull requests rather than directly committing to the
branches as a practical way of testing proposed changes before
inclusion.

It may be worth clarifying if you can approve your own pull requests.
We can discuss these details in greater depth at a PSC meeting.

Eli