[Geomoose-users] RFC-4 Commit Management

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:02:32 PDT 2013

My vote is people with permission to commit/push are allowed to approve.

I'm not 100% set on that clause for GeoMoose, it was part of MapServer's
RFC 7.2.

Basically it implies you work in your own repo and only push to official
once it has been tested/reviewed.  Usually, this is good, but I could see
it hampering development of 3.0 where we know it will be broken for awhile
and we want multiple people to help fix it in a coordinated fashion.