[Geomoose-users] More RFC 4 Work in Action

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:34:55 PST 2015

1. The grid now supports selections.
2. There is now support for a toolbar to do something with those selections.

At this point, I'll need to switch gears back to GeoMOOSE 2.8.2 (and talk
to Jim about whether it really is a 2.9.0, Hi Jim!).

Some features that are missing:
(a) The highlight tool is only returning features and not returning the
selection polygon or buffer space right now.
(b) There is no grid/map interaction via selection on the grid or
hovering.  I know we should have something but I might punt that to another
version to release this functionality and let people start playing with it.

Thanks Everyone!

[image: Inline image 1]