[Geomoose-users] OpenWebGIS

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 16 10:07:21 PST 2015

bobb,

The workflow in OpenWebGIS is fairly straightforward:
     1. User clicks button/menu item to invoke service
     2. App displays dialog of options for service (including new layer
name)
     3. App invokes service on server with parameters
     4. Service sends image (or vectors?)
     5. App creates new layer and displays results

I think Geomoose has most of this in place (dunno about the "creates new
layer" and delete layer functions), although currently the standard is
to use a tab instead of a dialog.

The Save/Load Project has some interesting implications (save XML on the
server and cookie on the client?) for the service layers created by the
user.