[Geomoose-users] OpenWebGIS

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:15:16 PST 2015

We actually had (still have?) that model.

Our original mailing labels tools were split out to allow for a lot more
flexibility but got simplified for the parcels demo.

We had draw and select tools that would generate a drawing.  Then we had
buffer (I can't remember if we had union/intersect and friends as well)
that would take a drawing and generate a drawing.  Then services that
needed a spatial input (like mailing labels) then just asked which drawing
do you want to use.