[Geomoose-users] OpenWebGIS

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 16 08:53:05 PST 2015

Hey Dan,

Some of their features are intriguing:
     View -> Timeline
     Project -> Save/Load
     About -> Game

And
     Edit -> Upload Shapefile

     That last one is interesting as I had built some Python to take a
shapefile and generate a GeoMoose-friendly Maperver .map file and
snippets for Geomoose's mapbook.xml (when answering some support
questions the person frequently sends me a shapefile and a plea for
help).  But shipping the Python to users would just generate more
support questions.   Maybe the answer is to host the Python (or the PHP
equivalent) on the Geomoose.org site?