[Geomoose-users] documentation ideas

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Dec 18 09:07:08 PST 2015

Hi all,

   I'm considering doing a little re-organization of the Geomoose doc
and I'm looking for opinions.

After several years of answering questions on the Geomoose email list,
I've seen a pattern.  Most of the first-time users with questions:
     - use (or at least start with) Windows and MS4W
     - want to use their data (and start with shapefiles) after
confirming the demo works
     - have trouble understanding the architecture and syntax of
Geomoose components

While the current set of docs is a great start, I think we can improve
by filling in a few holes and re-ordering some of the sections.
Basically I'd like to give those first-time users a document to follow
along as they integrate their data.

     And of course we still need doc for the power implementers and
developers.

If anyone has some suggestions please let me know.  Thanks!