[Geomoose-users] OpenWebGIS

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Dec 21 08:42:07 PST 2015

All,

What about a QGIS extension that went the other way?  You have a set of layers open, with an area of interest, and you hit a button, and it’s all pulled into QGIS automatically.

Going back to the publishing side could be a separate process/step in development.  Pulling the data is likely to get more interest from the end users for adding in other capabilities.

bobb