[Geomoose-users] General (wild) thought about a potential new capability in GeoMOOSE

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:01:07 PST 2015

It would probably be wiser to leverage the work of other projects like
GeoNode or GeoNetwork and do a tutorial or write up about integrating
GeoMOOSE with those services.

If someone was having an issue with it then contacting
me/Jim/putting-it-into-GitHub to get a feature added to core or via an
extension would be do-able.