[Geomoose-users] documentation ideas

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:20:40 PST 2015

Introductory material could also assume OSGeo Live which uses a similar
layout to MS4W but under /usr/local/geomoose.   Similarly there are the
build from source on Linux guides I wrote in the GitHub wiki that produce
the standard layout in /srv/geomoose.

Also,  I am starting to think we need at least one line to the effect of
that this is an introduction and not the only way.   I fear people will be
unaware of the power/flexibility present in the design of GeoMoose because
we tend to downplay it in the Intros.   Maybe this material just needs to
be a Chapter 2 or something.