[Geomoose-users] Docker?

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 06:51:42 PST 2015

No, not really.  I have no interest, at this point, of maintaining
GeoMOOSE as a PPA.  Nor do some folks really want to install all the
required dependencies to run GeoMOOSE on Linux.  Jim, for example,
hates having PHP on anything that faces the internet and we take a lot
of effort to keep it secure.

A dockerized version of GeoMOOSE would give Linux folks interested in
isolation, virtualization, or at least a handy script for installing
GeoMOOSE locally.